Advocacy, Education and Outcomes: The Power of Working Together
Join your colleagues for an interactive workshop on malnutrition and outcomes that will help
– Identify seniors at risk of malnutrition in your practice
– Gather tips, screening tools, and advice to get started
– Hear from local teams working to facilitate nutrition discharge planning
– Access new EMR tools to capture diabetes and malnutrition outcomes quickly and easily
– Connect with your QIDS facilitators to track nutrition outcomes to send to the Ministry
– Map out Nutrition Services in your region…Who are we seeing? Where are the gaps?
Costs: Free event with Lunch
To register email Ashley Hurley, Chair FHTRD Network at email@example.com
For further details please see the flyer.