5th Annual Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Conference
February 19, 2016
Brampton Courtyard Marriott, 90 Biscayne Crescent, Brampton
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST
William Osler Health System, Wise Elephant Family Health Team in partnership with the Central West Local Health Integration Network are hosting an exciting continuing education event for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, dietitians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers and other health care professionals who care for adults living with chronic disease(s).
- “Impact of Depression on Chronic Illness” Barry Simon, MD, FRCP, Psychiatrist
- “Chronic Disease Prevention: An Opportunity to Put the “Health” Back into “Healthcare” Dr. Eileen de Villa, MD, MBA, MHSc, CCFP, FRCP, Medical Officer of Health, Regional Municipality of Peel
- “What’s New in COPD?” Vikram Comondore, MD, FCPSC, Respirologist
- “Peritoneal Dialysis in Diabetes Mellitus: Mazing Things in Chronic Disease Management” Dr. Sandra Donnelly, MDCM, MSc, FRCPC, Nephrologist
- “Management of Gestational Diabetes” Lopita Banerjee, MSc, MD, CCFP, Dr. Sud Dharmalingham, MD, FRCPC, Val Carver, RN, CDE and Winnie Christopher, RD, CDE
- “Brief Action Planning: a Tool for Practice” Kathryn MacDonald, RD, Suzan McKenzie, RD and Jennifer Sansalone, PT
And much more…..
Click here to Register online
If you have any questions related to registration please contact Michelle Rodriques at (289) 323-0776 or Michelle.Rodrigues@hqic.ca
Cost (registration fees are non-refundable)
Early bird rate $75.00 (until January 8, 2016) Extended to January 18, 2016
Regular rate $100.00 after January 18, 2016. Registration closes February 5, 2016.