Register now! Managing Medication as a Team
Friday, November 17, 2017
YMCA GTA Central
20 Grosvenor Street, Toronto
10:30am - 3:30pm
It takes a team…
Managing medication is everyone’s job.
Join us in Toronto on Friday, November 17th for Managing Medication as a Team. In this full-day workshop, we’ll take an in-depth look at four common aspects of interprofessional medication management, so you can pick up ideas to use in your own setting.
- Managing polypharmacy and deprescribing: Sedative Hypnotics (North York FHT)
- Medication management to support transitions in care:
- Reconciliation at Care Transition in a Rural FHT (Atikokan FHT)
- IDEAS project for medication reconciliation (Northumberland FHT)
- Medication management for chronic disease: Diabetes Medical Visit (Hamilton FHT)
- Managing health to reduce the need for medication: Lower Back Pain Program (Mount Forest FHT)
Consider bringing your whole team, to put the inter- in interprofessional. This workshop is open to any member of an AFHTO team who wants to learn more about the role they can play in helping their team manage patient medications. The cost is $25/person.
Check out the workshop FAQ | See the schedule | Contact us for more information