Webinar: AFHTO Bright Lights Awards – Submitting a Nomination
June 17, 2016
12 noon - 1:00 pm
The “Bright Lights” Awards recognize leadership, outstanding work and significant progress being made to improve the value delivered by interprofessional primary care teams across Ontario. This year, ALL award recipients will also receive an education grant valued at $3,000.
Not sure if your team’s achievements merit recognition? Never submitted a nomination before? Watch the webinar for an overview of what reviewers are looking for and tips for writing a nomination.
Shine a light on your team – Make a nomination today:
- Review the nomination categories in advance (see nomination guide 3 for descriptions).
- Review the nomination evaluation criteria (see nomination guide 2 for details).
- Complete the online nomination form and send all supporting materials before July 12, 2016.
- Submit supporting documents to email@example.com:
- One to four high-quality photos of nominees in png. or jpg. format to be featured at the Awards Dinner.
- Signed statement to release photos for AFHTO use.
- Any supporting evidence and materials as appropriate.
- Deadline to submit photos is July 29, 2016.
Awards will be presented at the AFHTO 2016 Conference Awards Dinner on October 17, 2016.
We look forward to seeing your nominations and recognizing ALL of the excellent work being done!