Pharmacist (PT)- Southlake Academic FHT (Bradford, Newmarket, Aurora and Mount Albert)
June 15, 2018
Permanent Part-Time (2.5-3.0 days per week)
The Southlake Academic Family Health Team is seeking a Pharmacist to join our team. The incumbent will provide Pharmacist support to patients from all four of our sites (Bradford, Newmarket, Aurora and Mount Albert). You will be part of an inter-disciplinary team including physicians, pharmacists, RPNs, RNs, NPs, social workers, dietitian and case manager.
- Patient and family education as it relates to pharmacological therapy
- Provision of consultative advice to all team members on various aspects of medication management
- Supporting patient medication reconciliation processes with local pharmacies and health care agencies
- Promoting quality improvement initiatives which enhance care delivery processes and patient outcomes within the FHT.
- Supporting inter-disciplinary learners who may rotate through the clinic
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of our clinical programs and services
- Other clinical duties as required
- Honours Baccalaureate degree in Pharmacy
- Current Registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Experience working in an inter-disciplinary Primary care setting is preferred
Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills required
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southlake Academic Family Health Team welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.