Nurse Practitioner (PT) – Brockton and Area FHT (Chesley)
June 6, 2018
The Brockton and Area Family Health Team (BAFHT)
Is inviting applications for a
Permanent Position, 30 hours per week
The successful applicant will work with a number of local physicians and a group of interdisciplinary health care professionals at our Chesley site.
- Work collaboratively with physicians and inter-disciplinary team members to effectively manage patient needs.
- Provide a full range of primary care services including assessment, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, education, consultation and referral.
- Provide health promotion and disease prevention management and support.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing.
- Certificate of Registration in the Extended Class from the College of Nurses of Ontario, and eligible to practice as a RN-EC.
- Experience in a Community Health or Primary Care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, and members of an interdisciplinary medical team.
- Experience in patient education and chronic disease management.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and information technology.
- Valid drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle.
The Brockton and Area Family Health Team offers an interesting, challenging, and supportive work environment, the ability to participate in shaping new directions in health care, and a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter by June 20, 2018 to:
Brockton and Area Family Health Team
Box 1300, 21 McGivern St. W.
Walkerton, ON N0G 2V0
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.