Kinesiologist – North Simcoe FHT (Midland)
January 30, 2019
The North Simcoe Family Health Team (NSFHT) is currently seeking a full time Kinesiologist to join its growing team of health care professionals.
FULL TIME POSITION:
NSFHT is looking to expand our current programs and develop a new Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Program.
Discipline specific requirements for our new Cardiovascular Program include:
- Experience working with the cardiovascular population
- Experience in program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience performing comprehensive assessments
- Physical capabilities to perform the duties of the position
- Knowledge of community resources to support our cardiovascular population
- Participates in assessing and prioritizing referrals to the program, ensuring patients meet criteria to receive treatment, develop safe exercise programming
- Ability to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team
- Experience acting as a patient navigator
Requirements for all positions include:
- Registration with the appropriate college, professional association and in good standing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced primary health care environment and with community partners.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and an ability to interact with a team using various methods and the ability to work independently and in group settings.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to self-direct and further the promotion of our programs.
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making skills and advocate for patient needs.
- Ability to work competently with various software programs.
NSFHT offers a competitive salary, HOOPP, health & dental package.
Qualified applicants will email a cover letter and resume to:
Tammy Johnston, Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than March 1, 2019
For more information including full job descriptions, visit our website at www.nsfht.ca
The NSFHT is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you to all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.