Position: Executive Director, full-time
Organization: Elliot Lake Family Health Team
Location: Elliot Lake
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits, dependent on experience.
The Elliot Lake Family Health Team is seeking a dynamic individual to oversee the daily operations of its organization. The Executive Director will be responsible for the successful leadership and management of the Family Health Team according to the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director will also work in partnership with, and within, the funding allocation provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC), ensuring that we meet all applicable reporting and statutory requirements.
• Experience with all aspects of human resources practice and policy.
• Accomplished team builder with excellent communication, public relations and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills, finance, budgeting, and reporting.
• Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and able to occasionally work outside of regular operating hours.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience at the senior management level in health or public administration.
• A degree in business or health-related discipline.
How to Apply
To be considered, forward your resume and cover on or before June 30, 2018 to:
Dr. Catherine Groh, Board Chair
c/o N. Ewen, Administrative Assistant
Elliot Lake Family Health Team
31 Nova Scotia Walk
Elliot Lake, Ontario
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.